.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Better late than never

Well, I have decided to start blogging with the rest of society. It seems more and more people are doing it and this is probably much easier for most family members to check than a myspace account, anyways.
Currently, I am almost 33 weeks pregnant and feeling very big and awkward. We are anxious to meet this new little squishy baby!! We are planning to be induced on monday, Nov. 3rd. Unless, of course, our little man has other plans to surprise us before then. (I've given him my full blessing to grace us with his presence anytime after the 37th week.) My last day of work will be Oct.15th and I am both looking forward to that date and dreading it. I am ready to be off my feet and at home nesting but I'll miss my friends & clients and the entertainment & interaction that comes with working at the Beehive.

Hunter is really looking forward to being a big brother. He talks to my belly and kisses it whenever he can. I know he will be a big helper once the baby comes.

Jared is busy with harvest right now and he is looking forward to the baby coming so that he can take a week off! Too bad for him the baby coming marks the end of working harvest but also the beginning of more work at home... not to mention at least a few sleepless nights. This week he took some time after work and did some archery hunting. He achieved what he set out to do- kill something. He shot a white tail deer and couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Jamie...you'll get addicted like the rest of us! Love the photos of you and Hunter and make sure you congratulate Jared for Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, welcome to the blog-o-sphere. I am glad for it, as I have been thinking about you guys and wondering how you are doing. You look great and I look forward to seeing the little guy in a few weeks (Yikes)! :) Congrats on your "kill" Jared.
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Jamie! Can't wait to stay up to date with 'wuz up' with you and your family. Even though we live right here in town together, it never ceases to amaze me how little time we actually spend with each other. .....LOVE the photos! And 'NICE buck' Jared!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you