.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Monday, October 27, 2008

How quickly the time comes, when there is nothing left to wait for...

Wow, only 1 week left until we get to meet our little boy. As for names, we are leaning towards Logan Mattox. Other names in the mix are Hudson, Hayden, Bo and Wyatt for first names and Monroe, James, Sawyer and Oliver for middle names. Its so hard finding the perfect name. We took some progression shots of my burgeoning belly I thought I'd share... yikes does it look as painful as it feels?


This video is of my belly the other night, the first few moments are the best so don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing. He really gets to moving around in there!

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! I wish I could have been there to feel that in real life. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you