Thank you to all the family & friends that came by to help out when the boys were sick and who said prayers for Logan! Everyone is doing fine. Hunter went back to preschool today for the first time in over a month. Between the holidays, snow days, vacation and sick days he just hasn't had the opportunity. He seemed to enjoy being back with his friends and doing something constructive and I am glad to get back into our routine. Here are a couple of pictures of visitors who helped with Logan, despite being sick he still knew how to put on a happy face.
Great Grandma Max
Grandma Luke & Grandpa Stan (who unfortunately caught the cold as well, sorry!)
Lastnight Logan did an amazing thing, he slept for 9.5 hours! Incredible!! I'm hoping it becomes a habit and then we can think about putting him to sleep in his own room in that crib that Jared painstakingly assembled so long ago.
Logan's hair continues to amaze me with its ability for volume & curl. Here is one example of the curling capability... it has a Kramer-like quality to it.
Construction started on our new house this week and they are moving fast! They have already moved the front door, cut out a wall and built a new one, built up the porch and replaced the windows! It looks great! I started painting, every surface in the house will need a fresh coat of paint and its a bit daunting to think about! Room by room, we'll get there.. or should I say I will get there. Jared's not much of a painter. (My Dad & Jared did the hard part of taping it off for me.) Jared will act as the electrician this weekend getting the new lighting put in place then the grand finish- having the hardwood floors refinished that we found under the old carpet. It should look great!
Here is the start of the construction, taking the old porch and turning it into a bigger dining room. The front door is now where that wood panel is and where the porch was, is now a huge picture window. I'll post an updated picture later.


Living room before looking into tiny dining area.
Getting closer....
Now we have space for a dining room table. Awesome!


Can't wait to see it all when it's complete!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that split screen!!! Need to have our wii party!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting Jamie! It looks like a place you can put down some roots. Can you believe it is snowing again?
ReplyDeleteAnd I kinda wanted to kidnap Logan. He is going to quite a catch. Glad he is better, that must have been a looong week.