We are still waiting for some light fixtures and need to order blinds tomorrow because I'm tired of living in a fish bowl... not to mention it's not very energy efficient. Jared has been busy every night helping hang pictures or shelves. He's so good! He even got rid of all the leaf piles and junk around the outside of the house tonight. Thanks Babe!
Sunday night we played Guitar Hero for the first time. Some of us were more natural at it than others. Hunter was really into it. I'd say Jared was the most gifted at keeping rhythm while watching a screen flashing colored buttons and pushing them simultaneously. I, on the other hand, had difficulty managing this kind of multi-tasking... imagine that. It was fun to play with the family, we had quite the crew over at my Grandparent's house. It was good to see Aunt Alma, Roberta & Joe and Logan loved having the ladies dote over him all weekend. Joe always makes us dinner when they come to town and he never disappoints! Thanks for the recipe, we tried it out and it was delicious. (Though I swear it always tastes a little sweeter when someone else cooks it for you.)
Logan has his 4 mos. check up tomorrow, I'm anxious to see how much he has grown. He is so happy and is starting to want to sit up. His favorite thing to do is be held, which is why during the day I don't get much done around the house. Its hard to say no to his cute little face.
*Whoa had him weighed and he is 17 pounds 4 ounces and 26 inches long what a big boy*
Logan's hair cracks me up! It's starting to fall out and get patchy which just adds to its character. The new hair is looking very blonde, will he be a towhead? 
My little monkey! He's such a good boy, he's so resourceful, patient and has a great sense of humor. 
Hunter getting Logan to laugh. He pulls out all the stops, as you can see, to get him to squeal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you