Father's Day weekend Jared's brother Eric & his wife Becca came to visit with their kids so we took the opportunity to get all the cousins together for a group shot... this is very difficult with the growing number of kids. Getting them to all look at the camera and smile simultaneously I'm realizing is an impossible feat. But, we gave it our best shot and here is what we captured... Six adorable cousins.






Poor Logan was in desperate need of a nap and was not his usual happy smiling self. Bummer!

The boys were just thrilled at this photo opportunity.
One more fateful event lead up to this photo shoot which also could be the main contributor as to why Logan was sooo grumpy!
The #1 reason why Jumpeoo's and poopy diaper's don't mix... or would this be #2?
Viewer discretion advised.
All in a day's work in my life as a mommy...
omgosh your boys are adorable. and how cute is that puppy????
ReplyDeleteJamie, Please please please tell me that poopy diaper jumper situation can be avoided. I don't think I'm ready for that... JOHN!! DIAPER DUTY!
ReplyDelete