.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Monday, August 17, 2009

4 months

Here's what our little baby will look like this month. I'm sad to say that I'm officially showing. I warned Jared that this is the stage of the pregnancy when the waterworks start every morning while trying to figure out what to wear... too big for my old clothes, too small for maternity clothes... Ugh! Jared has received a few sideways glances of a look that can only say, "You did this to me."
**Baby is approximately 4.8 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces, and he or she should weigh more than the placenta from this point on. Since your baby's hearing has become more finely tuned, he or she may respond to loud noises and you may feel movement at the sound of large trucks passing or a slamming door. Epidermal (skin) and fatty tissue are developing all over your baby's body to protect it after it is born and a substance called vernix is beginning to form on the skin tissue to protect it from the long exposure to amniotic fluid.**




I'm happy to say that Logan is starting to crawl. He showed off for the family at the Beach and has continued to hone his skills since we've been home. Time for baby proofing.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the newest little one growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more maternity clothes for you if you like ;)
    Congrats on Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have more maternity clothes for you if you like ;)
    Congrats on Logan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you