.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kindergarten


Hunter is officially a Kindergartener! He's loving it. I think the best part for him is the school bus. He goes all day 5 days a week. I can tell he is completely spent by the end of the day. So far nothing but praise for our little man. One funny story, his teacher said on the first day of school they were coloring a picture by numbers. Hunter said, "Hey, I'm getting it!" After he had successfully colored each number with the coordinating color, "I'm getting smarter already!!" His teacher cracked up. When I ask him what is his favorite part, like any good boy, he says ,"Recess!" I'm so proud of him. He's never cried or had a fit about going, he just stops as I drop him off, drops his head down and says ,"I'm going to miss you, Mom." And I tell him I"ll miss him, too. Then he grabs his backpack and away he goes to the playground searching for new friends. Its true, I do miss him; every morning I have to stop myself from wanting to park across the street to watch him interact with his peers. Or from wanting to follow the school bus home from school to make sure he's safe & having fun. It's hard to let go, but the upside is I am getting so much done at home while he's gone. Not to mention some one on one time with Logan, before baby #3 invades this household. I think this year is going to be great!






I captured this adorable video of Logan, playing peek-a-boo with his new friend. I love the look on his face as he turns to see him.
GRANDMA: This one's for you! I hope it makes you chuckle. Forwarning, turn your volume down my voice is annoying. Aparantly it goes up an octave when I'm nervous. =)

2 comments:

  1. "Hey I'm getting smarter already!" I love it! Oh Jamie... you have such awesome kids and you're such an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics!!! Such a big boy and how polite to tell the bus driver bye bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you