.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Summer Dreams

I've been slacking on my blog posts lately. But, that's good I have also been getting a lot done around the house. Just this week alone I managed to polish all the hardwood floors, rearranged the living room furniture, put down an area rug in the boys room, cleaned & reorganized both boys room & nursery and hope to clean & reorganize the basement. I also have a few projects lined up: planning a baby shower, redo-ing a book shelf, a table & sideboard. (pictures & blog to follow).
We bought a double stroller and with the weather warming up it has allowed for nice walks through the neighborhood but with that warm weather brings flowers & their counterparts- weeds... so now there's more to be done outdoors to keep up with the landscape. More projects. We hope to finish weed matting, putting down bark, putting up a fence and then a little patio area next to the porch so I can sit & watch the kids this summer.
Our plans to put up our green house and install a new garden have flopped. Grady sort of set us back on the jump start we needed. For now we'll probably do a container garden and then erect the green house in the fall. I'll miss all the produce we  usually have but won't miss the work it takes to get it. Of course, we still have the fruit trees to tend to, apricots & peaches mostly. I think Jared removed most of the other's: plums & cherries, but in their place plans to plant a nectarine & donut peach. yum!

Oh, I wanted to share with you the vivid imagination Hunter has, this morning he woke up and immediately started telling me about the dream he was just having.
"You know what mom, I was dreaming that I was swimming in the ocean next to the beach and I was waving my arms and splashing and there was an orca whale and I went through the water while I held on to it it's tail... wait, all this talking about it makes me have to go pee!!"
After a brief pit stop he resumed his dream tale.
"The waves took me out into the water so deep I could sink. There were orca's and I held on to it's tail to help me swim. There were other people out on the other side of the ocean, I found them in the water while I was floating and asked them if they could help me get back home. They said yes. I had to go way, way over there it will take me over a minute to get there. I swam fast, the other people tried to get me and my dad tried and couldn't reach me and he went back, he was going to sink and everything was too big. These other guys took me home."
It's incredible what goes on in that head of his.

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! You're kidding me!! ON A NUMBER OF COUNTS... First of all, did anyone tell you that you have THREE kids!? How are you getting all of that accomplished. Again, in awe of you. Second of all, where does Hunter come up with that? I hope he tells me some good stories this weekend! Can't wait to see you TONIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you