.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Grady 2012

Grady turns two this month & I wanted to capture his cuteness at this stage. It was sort of impromptu & didn't last very long (the photo shoot) but I managed to capture a few keepers.










(Gotta love that Moses tried to sneak into some of the photos, the first was cute, then he started "spraying" the trees! YIKES!)
I had to laugh when I was editing the pictures, here's a cute smile from Grady, then you look down & see Moses about to do his business of marking the territory. lol
 These pictures were right after bath time and I decided to slick his hair back.
 I got some of the best smiley face pictures, too bad it was just with my iphone! He's adorable & with his hair back makes him look like a different kid!
I'm serious.... this kid needs an agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you