.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh, come let us adore Him!

Christmas 2011

Our Christmas card this year
Finally got a picture of the boys all looking & smiling & dressed cute!



Love this photo!

The Santa Baby tutu I made for a photo prop. Used it on a sweet baby girl just 4 days old for her Christmas picture & then gave it to the mom for her keepsake box. Now I need to make another one for next year because it was so adorable! I totally picture it on a toddler with some candy stripe babylegs!

Our gingerbread house, the boys made with Daddy's help.

I LOVE matching Christmas jammies and I plan on making them wear them every year until they refuse! I love the excitement on their faces.

Adorable wrap job by Jared on my presents.

Stocking stuffers



A special gift sent all the way from China!

It was a hard to find, limited edition, toy from Mario brothers, I don't even know who he is. But, I know he's cool & Logan loves him!

Hunter & Logan are excited for video games! DS & Wii


Awww!

Grady (the boys) got a train table!

I got a new lens!!

Well, sort of! I love my mock lens mug!
Hunter performed in his first Christmas pageant and he ROCKED it!
If I can figure out how to load a video onto this thing I'll show you a clip. It was song/dance/play and he did all of his parts with gusto. We were so proud!! (He's the 2nd in from left on knees, playing the part of a wise man delivering gold)

Oh the Santa Sack! LOL


The Billings' side of the family Christmas Eve
The newlyweds Dale & Pam on this end of the table, Congratulations you two!
The boys had a blast playing with Uncle Dale! Maybe a little too much fun...

The Brown's side of the family Christmas Day
Grandpa Ken & Marjorie made the trip for Christmas day! We had dinner with them & our parents, it was a nice treat!

Hunter with his hoot owl I made. ( I made a dozen of those this year to give out to the kids & some of their cousins.) They are so adorable & easy to make! I may have a tree full next year.

The boys at my parents house the day after Christmas.

The gifts just keep on comin'!

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me.. 
A bag full of reindeer poop?

Hunter got an ipod! He loves it, and it makes him look so grown up!

 My mom made us all gigantic, soft blankets! We LOVE them!
Grady, after all those presents, what's he decide to get into and play with? Floss from my purse. ha ha

That night we got the Poole side of the family together and snapped a quick pic in the yard.
Little Tyler was napping, I need to photoshop him in! And we're missing about half of the family but it's a great shot of those that were there!

We had a great tantric Christmas, that stretched from the eve of Christmas Eve to the day after Christmas day. The boys were spoiled rotten & we all stuffed our faces silly! It is always great to be surrounded by family & friends who we don't get to see very often.  Thank you to everyone who made time for us & were generous with our boys!

My friend, Laura & her 2 children popped in for a visit and it was great catching up with her & letting the kids play. Though I never got to snap a picture! :(

And, our cousin's Cabe & Caroline came to visit a couple times during their stay and we were able to spend some quality time with their kids. In fact, little Mackenzie actually had her first sleepover with us! Her & I got to play princess, do our hair & nails and had some fun crafting! She fell asleep in my arms cuddling on the couch watching cartoons and I loved every minute of it! It was so nice to have a girl in the house for a while to counter balance all those smelly boys! ;o)

I hope all of you enjoyed Christmas!

Bethlehem Town Lyrics

oh, mary, joseph, rest your eyes
try not to think of the ending
world full of empty, He will die
but tonight He is still just a child
the silent night drifts all away 
and the angels are dancing around you
there's the joy of knowing He'll save the world
overshadowing the pain that He'll go through
have you cursed at the wind, 
have you cried to the heavens
have you fought with this mercy you don't understand 
when the wise men kneel down 
to kiss the hand of this king they found
in Bethlehem town will you hold back the years a while
will you dream that this man could always be a child
and never carry all the weight of the dirt and
the distance and the company we keep
 and did the stars shine much brighter that night you gave birth to the death that would bring us to life 
and did the mystery keep you awake was the sound of His little heart too much to take
when the wise men kneel down to kiss the hand of this king they found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you