http://www.goodfruit.com/adgallery/pages/Pacific%20Biocontrol%20Corp..htm
He's so cute =)
Tonight as I was searching for something to cure my sweet tooth I realized just how many varieties of ice cream we have buried in our freezer. Some will never get eaten given my new dairy-free diet and Jared's intolerance to real ice cream. My new favorite is coconut bliss ice cream (chocolate hazelnut fudge) if anyone wants to give it a try. One that sounds close to ice cream but is decidely not as good- is rice dream. As my good friend Britt would say, "N.A.B.F." (not a big fan)
Good night & Good bye my old friend "dulce de leche" until we meet again... in say 3 months.
By the way, I am having a huge dairy party when I am done breastfeeding! You're all welcome to come as long as you bring some sort of food made from the milk of a cow! Sweet dreams! =)
I WILL TOTALLY GO TO YOUR DAIRY PARTY, ANY EXCUSE TO EAT A BUNCH OF ICE CREAM I AM THERE.
ReplyDeleteTHAT PICTURE OF LOGAN IS SO CUTE (ANY PICTURE IS BUT THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT)
CONGRATS ABOUT THE ARTICLE TOO. WHEN DOES THE MAGAZINE GET PUBLISHED?
Don't forget yogurt, cream cheese, butter, milk, chocolate, mac n' cheese, pizza... mmm I'm hungry! I think we'll have a fountain of cheese at the door when guests arrive. lol
ReplyDeleteJared has a copy of the magazine right now. It's a farmer's magazine and he is featured in one of the advertisements for it. I think the company might use his endorsement for other ways to advertise their product beside the mag but I'm not sure.
Were all those ice creams really in your freezer? That is my heaven!
ReplyDeleteyep! I didn't realize just how many were in there until I pulled them all out at one time.
ReplyDeleteWow. You must have a big freezer! I was wondering if you were back on the dairy yet.? We'll bring some cheese grits to the party.
ReplyDeleteBliss Ice cream sounds yum, have to give it a try.
Oh yeah...nice work Jared! Remember the little people.
ReplyDelete