It's hard to believe that Hunter is officially done with preschool and onto Kindergarten! WoW! He had the sweetest ceremony from Kings Kids complete with caps and diplomas. So cute! He did very well in his program, showing off his counting, letters and singing. Unfortunately our camera wasn't working properly so I don't have any photos of the ceremony. (Maybe I'll be able to get some later to post.)
This week was a long one between the birthday parties, dedication, graduation and Doctor appointment the family got the stomach flu. The one good thing that seemed to come out of it is that Logan is now sleeping basically through the night without needing any bottles. Yeah! He stirs and cries out a bit but is easily calmed back to sleep. So lastnight, for the first time we had both Logan & Hunter stay the night at the grandparents'! We had our bed completely to ourselves for an entire night of blissful sleep. No crying, bed wetting, puking, coughing, dirty diapers or bottle feeding.... ahhh it was glorious! And, there is another offer on the table for a repeat on Sunday night! I can't believe our good fortune! It's amazing what a good night sleep can do for your soul. I am so thankful that we have Grandparent's willing to keep the kids overnight. I know a few friends who do not have the privilege of having in-town Grandparents.
This weekend has been a beautiful one and it's not over yet. We plan to work out in the yard and garden and enjoy the sun as much as possible. Jared may even get in a round of golf. The annual company golf tournament is coming up and he could use the practice.
I'm on the 2 week countdown to return to work. Just thursdays & fridays 10-3pm. I may need to add more time or days it just depends on how much money I can make behind the chair. Luckily, the boys are staying with Grandma Max & Grandpa Paul for the summer which will help us out immensely!!!
Congrats to Hunter! What an accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteYay for my godson! So proud.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Heather