THE BIG 1!!

I asked a favor of a certain family member (Jonette) and she made the adorable cookies to decorate Logan's 1st birthday cake. I think it turned out perfect!
Here's the birthday boy ready to party!
Grammy & Papa seem entirely too happy for the occasion.
Gramma & Grampa getting a birthday squeeze in.
He loved this balloon! I love the expression on his face- pure anticipation.
Loving his presents, Jaxon's helping him out with that pesky wrapping paper.
Happy Birthday, to you!
Let them eat cake! I made a special cake just for Logan to tear into.
Then, really started going for it...
Happy Birthday, Logan!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pics are great, Jamie!!
Miss you guys! XOX Terri & Logan
It was great to read your blog about Logan's first birthday, and see the pics. Made me super sad that we weren't there, but happy to live the moments through the pics. I love that boy!
ReplyDeleteYou MADE that cookie monster cake!? Woah!! Again... never cease to amaze me. Did he LOVE it?
ReplyDelete