"Will you get me out of this situation? I am getting all sweat up, I need to watch my movie, I'm going to lose it!"
Here's another video of smiling Logan, I wish we all could wake up so happy. Of course last night he did sleep 6 straight hours, that made me happy!
Can you tell being home bound has turned me into an incessant blogger? Well, while I'm at it, I recently discovered a camera that we hadn't downloaded since Logan's birth, here are some random noteworthy photos.
Hunter at Thanksgiving after Grandpa Paul game him his utensils to eat with.


I love the fork and spoon. :-)
ReplyDeleteyour boys are so adorable! I can't wait for our Logans to meet!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Hunter has only held Logan twice! I swear we couldn't and still can't get Kadey to stop carrying Addy around. Drives me crazy! lol
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till Logan starts playing, Addy would love a playmate closer to her age.
lol ... Hunter is such a ham. The snowman is a little sad. I tried to build one on Thursday as well ... it did not turn out. But we got to go sledding and it was totally worth it! So much fun!! Next snow day I'm totally going again. Has Hunter gone yet?
ReplyDeleteI want a fork and spoon that size! Thats so funny.
ReplyDelete