.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland


Hunter and I had a fun day today in the snow and the day's not done yet. We made snow angels and tried to build a snowman but the snow is almost too dry for it. The fire is blazing, the tree is twinkling and the house is full of anticipation for Christmas.

Hunter loves the snow as much as his daddy and is looking forward to skiing with him in Whistler this January. Yes, we heard about the gondola incident. I am just glad it happened before they got there because surely the gondola has since been scrutinized and is running in tip top shape!


I really hope this weather sticks around for a while,

everything is so beautiful blanketed in snow!

2 comments:

  1. Your snowman is a little heavy in the britches. hahaha Cute pictures tho. Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that was the only way we could get him to form, the snow was too dry. Maybe later we can whip him into better shape. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you