.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's News


Hunter did the sweetest thing yesterday, he was with Jared at the grocery store and as they passed the display of flowers he asked Jared if he could buy mommy some flowers... awww! Jared said, "you betcha!" So Hunter picked out a beautiful bouquet of a dozen long stem red roses. I guess two women were standing nearby and overheard him ask, they were gushing with awe and wanted to kiss him for it. I was completely taken by Hunter's sweet nature. He came running into the house and handed them to me with so much pride. I asked him, "do you know how much girls like flowers?" he just simply said, "you know what, little boys buy flowers for their mommies!" I am the luckiest girl in the world...

Another big event that happened on this New Year's Eve is Logan received his first haircut.


Happy New Year Everyone!! We wish you the very best in 2009

3 comments:

  1. hello new year. your pictures are a pleasure to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter is so sweet! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Prep backround! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you