Hmmm... what to name this child?! I seriously am having a hard time here. Why are all the good names taken? Well, I'll go back to pondering and list making. Any suggestions are welcome. For both boy & girl. Thanks & good night!
**************************************
So, I was just looking up baby name meanings and realized we sort of started a theme with the middle names of the boys. Hunter's middle name is Michael (which is Jared's middle name) it means "Who is like God". Then we gave Logan the middle name Mattox (so they both would have M names and it's a family name we liked in the tree) it means "Who is like God" in Hebrew and "God's gift" in English. Pretty cool. I REALLY like the name Monroe for a middle name (it was actually my first choice for Logan), it is my great-uncle's middle name, James Monroe Billings. But, tonight I stumbled upon another M name that would go with the boy's current theme- Mateo, "Gift of God". (Jared says its too ethnic.) But, something to ponder. Monroe means, "mouth of the river". Which is another sort of coincidence because our girl middle name was Lynn (my middle name), which means "waterfall or a pool of water beneath a waterfall, lake or pond" in English and "Pretty" in Spanish.
So, we have a gift from God theme and a water theme going on for the middle names... now we just need to decide those ever important first names! Getting closer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
waiting.....
ReplyDelete