This Memorial Day Weekend was amazing because our family from Salem came to visit! I love it when the girls come. I say girls because just the girls came. (Missed you Brian!)
Friday, Hunter didn't have school so Grammy & Papa asked if they could take him with them to Portland. As much as I wanted him here all weekend to see the family I knew he'd have a ton of fun and he'd still get to see the family on Sunday & Monday. Grammy took him & his cousins to OMSI & the zoo! (I'll post something later with pictures.)
Earlier last week, my Great Aunt Judy & Uncle Jim (Monroe) Billings visited and Judy decided to stay a bit longer and go back with the girls. So, Uncle Monroe headed back to Salem and on Friday their daughter Rhonda came and brought with her her 2 daughters Kaitlyn & Sarah and their cousins Harley & Marina. It's been years since we'd seen Harley & Marina. We had Harley & Sarah stay with us since Hunter's room was open. Unfortunately it was a soggy weekend so we didn't do much outside. My cousin Mackenzie had a parade in Dayton that some of the family went to watch, but I figured with the sketchy weather and two babies it was easier for me to stay in.
So, Sarah, Harley, I and the boys watched movies, played the wii & then visited with the rest of the family when they got back in town. I played salon with the girls' and did some haircuts. =) Then, that night we had Marina stay the night, too. Sunday morning, Hunter returned home to find it had been invaded with girl cousins! Logan looked a little relieved to see his brother again., ;o) We made a big breakfast that would make IHOP jealous; chunky monkey & blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage & cheesy hashbrowns and ate while we watched Hannah Montana. I can say that I have never watched so many chick flicks or girly shows. It was awesome!
So, Sarah, Harley, I and the boys watched movies, played the wii & then visited with the rest of the family when they got back in town. I played salon with the girls' and did some haircuts. =) Then, that night we had Marina stay the night, too. Sunday morning, Hunter returned home to find it had been invaded with girl cousins! Logan looked a little relieved to see his brother again., ;o) We made a big breakfast that would make IHOP jealous; chunky monkey & blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage & cheesy hashbrowns and ate while we watched Hannah Montana. I can say that I have never watched so many chick flicks or girly shows. It was awesome!
Mackenzie & Kaitlyn
Marina
Hunter & MarinaHarley
Rhonda & Grady
The girl's being silly. Sarah, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie, Pam & Camo
Harley & Sarah doting over Grady.
Harley, Marina & Mackenzie
Marina's fuzzy sleepers.
The family doing what we do best- eating!
Kaitlyn & Marina
Logan & Grady tuckered out from all the estrogen.
On Sunday night we had some fun with all of Grandma & Granpa's hats and got some great group photos. It was good to get a photo of a lot of the cousins all in one place.
Thanks so much for making the drive out, it was great seeing you guys! That was a great way to spend Memorial Day Weekend- making memories with family! Love you all!
_077.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you