.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

School's Out for Summer

Hunter's last day of school was a week ago today, a half day.  He received 2 more awards for special achievements. I'm so proud of him, he did great in Kindergarten. If 1st grade is half as easy, he'll be in great shape!
This morning he actually slept in an hour. (That's the spirit!) Every morning he still asks, "Is today a school day, Mom?" I tell him, nope and explain how long summer is and how in the fall he'll start soccer and go back to school. Today, after he asked if it's a school day, he took one look outside and asked, "Is it fall?" No, honey.... it's June, though if we have one more rainy, 60 degree day I'll start questioning it myself. WHERE IS SUMMER?!?!?
Now I just hope that we get our fence put in before the weather warms up and we have no choice but to play outside. That's going to be this Mama's lifesaver- a safe, fenced area for the older boys to run around in. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you