So, many of you know I've been an avid photography as of late. My husband bought me a fancy camera, used from a friend, for my Birthday 2 years ago. Since then every Christmas or Birthday has brought additional lenses or flashes. I don't have as much time or money as I would like to invest in this endeavor but I know that will come soon enough. For now, I'm loving being a novice photographer, and maybe someday I'll be able to actually take a course on photography and learn more tricks of the trade. Here's some of my favorites so far:
Next I need to work on my logo. If you know anyone interested in having their photos taken, call me! I'd love the practice and I'll give you a great deal. ;-)



































You take the best pictures. You did and amazing job with our pictures too! both our engagment, wedding and reception pictures were amazing
ReplyDeleteOh, that's right! I should add some of the photos from the wedding/events/nature category. These are just the "bumps & babies". :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments.
Ok, Chace needs a re-do session. I didn't bring appropriate clothes, he was ready for a nap, and we didn't know this was going to be a serious photo shoot with one of the SERIOUSLY BEST photographers EVER!!! LOOOOVE these pics Jamie. The one of the little girl with the tutu in black and white. And the first two of Logan with the apple. AHHHHH!!!
ReplyDelete