.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Monday, May 17, 2010

One of these things...

is not like the other. We've always known Logan has a way of hiding things. Anytime we can't find something (like the batteries to the remotes) we always look to him. Then we have to think like a toddler on where he'd think to hide something. Like my brother said, everything is 3 feet and below. Practical advice. We used to think it was just him being ornery but, I realize now what he's doing is more like trading. Usually he has something in his hand, then he sees something he'd rather have that interests him, so he puts what he had in it's place. Sort of an offering, to hold its place until he returns the original. So, I started documenting the random findings.

 
Measuring spoons for a DVD
My liquid blush for a Corona.
An oven mitt for a tea light candle.
Now this one is just a deposit...
At least I hope he didn't make a trade out of the diaper pail for his sippy cup... first investment tip:
never trade down, Logan!

Rearranging the pantry & replacing some noodles for another sippy. I found this one the next day and it was all chunky. Gross.
Black crayon with black toaster- makes sense.

Another fun hiding place. This one is funny because I had just brought his ride on toy outside to play (on a rare bright & sunny day) he had to have put the phone inside it earlier in the day. So when the phone began to ring while we were sitting out front and I heard it coming from outside, not inside the house, I knew what he had done.
This guy cracks me up.
What a doll face! With the little front teeth to match.

4 comments:

  1. No way. Are these all real? You didn't stage these!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise they are all authentic! =)
    In fact, he pulled the Corona out when my Grandparents were here. The timing that kid has... I tell ya! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh.... the insights to your own child's thought process! These are the little things you will observe and remember throughout their entire lives. You are such a good mama and Jared is a really good daddy too! I love your posts - with supportive documentation! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - Jamie! Hilarious! I love this kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you