Here is some clips from his Spring concert this afternoon. Normally he just stands there, but today he did the motions & sang! Way to go buddy. You earned your DQ treat today! ;o) They were adorable little sheep with little black feet. I didn't get a good photo of him in the costume by itself... oh well.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Hunter's videos
Here is the video of Hunter getting his award, I get goosebumps & a little choked up everytime I watch it... so proud of my little man!!
Here is some clips from his Spring concert this afternoon. Normally he just stands there, but today he did the motions & sang! Way to go buddy. You earned your DQ treat today! ;o) They were adorable little sheep with little black feet. I didn't get a good photo of him in the costume by itself... oh well.
Here is some clips from his Spring concert this afternoon. Normally he just stands there, but today he did the motions & sang! Way to go buddy. You earned your DQ treat today! ;o) They were adorable little sheep with little black feet. I didn't get a good photo of him in the costume by itself... oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sooo cool Hunter got the extra shout-out about the 10 point club. Go smart boy!!
ReplyDelete