.∙*∙.♫∙*∙.♪..∙*∙-._.♥∙-*·♪..∙*∙♫.-*∙.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Jared's 30th birthday!


The day has finally come, Jared is older than I am! (Since, I'm still 29 and holding...) We celebrated this milestone at his parents house with his favorite ice cream blizzard cake, two actually (oreo & butterfinger) and lots of family and friends. I also wanted to do something fun, something to show off my husband's many talents, so I set up some challenges from the game show Minute to Win it. It was a lot of fun and we did get some crowd participation, which made it even better! Afterwards, a few of us lingered to enjoy some s'mores around the firepit. (Great gift Andrew & Heather!) And, set off some left over fireworks to commemorate the occasion (thanks for sharing Joe & Emily!) What a fun way to welcome Jared into the 30s club.

Stack Attack
Dizzy Mummy
Hanky Panky
How's it hanging?
Junk in the trunk

I think the names and photos give you a pretty good idea of how the games are played. But, feel free to check out the link above for all the other games they offer and the official rules. :) Who knows, maybe we'll submit our videos of Jared playing for his audition on the show??


Andrew & Heather arriving with gifts. (A rocking lawn chair for the "old man", home brews, and s'mores set up.)

The scene
Guests
2 backlit beauties Roberta & Lukie

More guests

Firing up the cake with a cute little onlooker.


Stephanie 10 days before Kooper is due.

Some of the entertainment

More guests
 

Fire pit
I want one of those marshmallow thingy's!

I'll give you back your nose, Papa, when you give me a s'more!

 
"Sticky Situation" I know it's blurry but I love it!
The GIANT marshmallows were a huge hit!
Creative shading
Long may you ROCK!!
Love you, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you