July has lots of birthday's for us, next up was my Grandma Maxine's birthday on the 7th & my cousin Mackenzie's on the 13th. We did a joint party for them on my parents new patio with parfaits & cheesecakes. Afterwards I couldn't help myself... I had one more game I wanted to play with everyone. Cookie face off! Where you put a cookie on your forhead and try to roll it down your face and into your mouth without using your hands. I never could get it figured out. We thought people with long tongues would have an advantage, and obviously anyone with botox would have a disadvantage. ;o) But, ironically, Jared (who is quite tongue tied) won the challenge, with Roberta & Hunter quickly following suit. The few pictures I captured are hilarious! Sorry guys, I have to post them!
Dad trying his best to get that cookie.
Happy Birthday Ladies!
It was fun celebrating both your lives, we are all looking forward to what's in store for you this year!
♥ Hope all your wishes come true! ♥






Very cute is there any way you can e-mail me some of the pictures (especially the ones of me and Joe) thanks
ReplyDelete